So I created a Black Friday e-mail for my work and I got the kids to model some cute animal hats for me. They had a blast. Alice said, "I've always wanted to be a model!" I got a lot of great comments about them too :)
Today we went to the Spiral Jetty. None of us had ever been there before but I think we chose a really great day to do it. It was SO pretty!
And P.S. Jake was never in Mexico lol.
I can't believe how much your little guy has changed. Glad you posted.
ReplyDeleteAll of the kids have grown and changed so much I can't believe it. Thanks for sharing! It made me miss our fun Utah adventures, there is so much fun stuff to do so near by.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to go to the spiral jetty! How awesome! Your family is beautiful, miss you guys!
ReplyDelete