Well all, I'm sorry it has been SO long since I updated! You wouldn't think it would be too hard to just get on the computer and type out a few things but apparently for me it is.
We have had a lot of fun lately. Alice and Peter are getting along quite nicely and are really great older siblings to Enoch.
Peter has found a true calling in life and completely enjoyed himself while he took apart Alice's old shoes so he could have the lights that made it blink. He now is working on a plan for building a "contraption". He also is working on getting his Tiger cub patch. Yesterday my brother took him to the local newspaper office and got a tour. They had a great time!
Alice has had the awesome opportunity to serve lunch at the school. She really loved doing it and I went and had lunch with Peter one day so I could see her. What a darling! She also really loves being a big sister and helping with Enoch. It's so hard for me to let her do things like carry him across the room because in my eyes she's not that old yet! But I will soon have to admit she's growing up.
Enoch is quite the busy little baby! When he's not sleeping, eating, or spitting up, he is practicing things like wresteling bears, and sticking his fist into his mouth. He has also enjoyed watching a few movies. He talked it up during Smurfs and kind of enjoyed Cars 2 but got too hungry midway to finish it. Since the doctor doesn't want us to take Enoch out in large crowds until March we decided to bless him here at home. That took place on December 29th. It was a really great blessing. I'm so happy that Jacob is worthy to hold the priesthood and help us participate in these great events!
As for Jacob and me, well, we are just hanging in there trying to make everything work! Jacob will be done with the army mid February and we are pretty stoked about that! Afterwords he will move out here to be with us, go to school (thanks to the GI bill) and work on building our ACN business! We are very excited about all of our opportunities and can't wait to REALLY get started on our life!





Well the spacing didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to but oh well. I got the info down lol.
ReplyDeleteWell I am a blubber face but I am so happy to see pictures of all kids and I totally wish I could be closer to know them all better. But I was so happy to hear that jake is so close to being done and you will all be together, what a blessing. We love you guys and I hope you can update more frequently because I miss you all so much. Love ya, heather
ReplyDelete