"Where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and all the children are above average" - Garrison Keillor
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
The Circus!!
So yesterday was SO much fun!! We went to the "Carson & Barnes" circus that came right here to little Tremonton! I've never been to the circus before so I was totally stoked! They had everything there! Flying trapeeze, tightrope walking, trained dogs, jugglers, contorcionest (not sure if that's how you spell it), a balancing act, and a guy who did an act with those ribbons that come from the ceiling (I forget what that's called). They even had animal rides! As you can see from the picture I let Alice and Peter ride an elephant. I decided it was a once in a lifetime chance. I totally would have done it if I wasn't all pregnant. Hopefully they will come again next year so I can have a chance. The kids loved the circus though. They both say the trapeeze artists were their favorites. Peter said he could do everything the contorcionest did. I think that would be interesting to watch lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fun stuff! And I am happy to see you got your comments working, btw I love your spray paint art, us tag artists have to stick together, though yours is much less "urban" than my ghetto tag.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. What an amazing experience.
ReplyDelete